Avalon GloboCare a leading global developer of innovative and transformative cell-based technologies and therapeutics, announced today that it will co-organize the 3rd Annual International Scientific Forum on Exosome Research and Application (ISFERA) with the Regenerative Medicine Foundation. The event will take place at the Beijing International Convention Center on July 19, 2019, concurrent with the 7th Annual Lu Daopei Hematology Forum. A panel of leading international experts will present scientific and clinical work related to exosomes and extracellular vesicles with respect to:
- Standardization of clinical-grade stem cell exosome bio-production
- Application of exosomal biomarkers in liquid biopsy
- Correlation of exosomal biomarkers with cancer therapeutic resistance
- Utilization of engineered exosomes as a novel therapeutic delivery system
- “Exosomics” as a bioinformatic source in health and disease management
“We are excited and honored to co-organize this year’s ISFERA with the Regenerative Medicine Foundation,” stated David Jin, M.D., Ph.D., CEO and President of Avalon GloboCare Corp, as well as Chairperson of ISFERA 2019. “We look forward to building upon the previous success of this international meeting to help expand the scientific/clinical knowledge and application of exosome-based diagnostics and therapeutics,” added Dr. Jin.
Source – AccessWire