SELECTBIO welcomes you to its 2nd. Annual Circulating Biomarkers Conference. This conference held in the city of Boston close to world-leading research institutions and hospitals seeks to bring together academic researchers, clinician-scientists, as well as researchers from companies all focusing on various classes of biomarkers. Also, this event is an excellent meeting place for business development and marketing professionals from companies seeking to network with top-tier researchers from world-leading institutions.
Our goal in this conference is to facilitate learning, exchange of information, foster collaborations, partnering, and networking, as well as bring together the vendors offering products and services to this research field; this conference includes an exhibit hall integrated with the conference sessions allowing vendors to connect with and reach effectively the target customers.
Finally, we will host “Exosome Night” yet again with beer, wine, and hors d’oeuvres–an excellent opportunity to network with your peers and forge partnerships, and for exhibits to connect with researchers and discuss their science and the new products in this space.
- Circulating DNA
- Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs)
- Potential as Liquid Cancer Biomarkers
- Various Technologies for Capture and Interrogation
- Deployment of Next-Generation Sequencing to Discover and Interrogate Biomarkers
- Diagnostic Opportunities for Circulating Biomarkers [eg., Liquid Biopsies]
- Epigenetic Modifications of Circulating DNA [eg., Methylated Genetic Elements]
- Exosomes and Microvesicles
- Extracellular RNAs [such as microRNAs]
- New Technologies for Studying Exosomes/Microvesicles/Extracellular Vesicles
- Non-invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) using Circulating Fetal DNA
- Therapeutic Potential Applications of Exosomes
Mike Makrigiorgos, Professor, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard Medical School
David Miyamoto, Instructor in Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School
Hakho Lee, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School
Theresa Whiteside, Professor, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
Nazneen Aziz, Director, College of American Pathologists
Leonora Balaj, Research Fellow, Massachusetts General Hospital
Pavan Kumar, Sr. Scientist, Biomarkers and Personalized Medicine, Eisai, Inc.
Denis Smirnov, Associate Scientific Director, Biomarkers, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
Suraj Bhat, Professor, Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
Flavia Pichiorri, Assistant Professor, The Ohio State University
Casey Maguire, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Harvard Medical School/Mass General Hospital
Saumya Das, Assistant Professor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center