SelectBIO EV-based Diagnostics, Delivery & Therapeutics 20201 Conference, February 25-26, 2021 San Diego brings together the most up-to-date technologies and advances in this expanding and evolving field. Our coverage in this conference focuses on the various research efforts and applications of Exosomes/Extracellular Vesicles (EVs) in the following major topic areas:
- Extracellular Vesicles (EVs): Exosomes and Microvesicles — Research Activities
- Exosome/EV Engineering — Engineered Exosomes for Delivery
- Drug Delivery via Engineered Vesicles
- Exosomes/EV-based Therapeutics Development
- Exosomes/EVs-derived from Stem Cells and their Role in Regenerative Medicine
This conference features an international faculty of speakers from academia as well as industry addressing the following topic areas:
- Technologies for Isolation and Characterization: Single Vesicle Analysis Approaches
- Role in Cancer and Various Disease Classes
- Biomarker Potential for Diagnostics Development
- Therapeutics Potential and Technology Advances in the EV Field as well as Drug Delivery and Therapeutics Development
The ability to engineer EVs and the ability of EVs to target specific sites offers the ability to tailor therapeutics with “exquisite targeting ability” and opens up a whole new class of therapeutics which are classified as biologicals and which do not have the side effects and toxicity associated with small molecule-based therapies.
This conference explores this topic and takes a deep dive into the technology platforms, diseases targeted and clinical results-to-date.
Registered delegates receive full access to both the co-located concurrent conference tracks, the co-located exhibit hall featuring companies from around the world providing tools/technologies, products and services.
Conference Presentations and Content Organization
- Circulating Biomarkers 2021
- EV-based Diagnostics, Delivery and Therapeutics 2021
- EVs and Stem Cells 2021 — Speakers from this Topic Area are in Sessions Embedded in the EV-based Diagnostics, Delivery and Therapeutics Track