ExonanoRNA is seeking a passionate and creative Research Associate that excels in an interdisciplinary scientific environment that spans biochemistry, cell biology and pharmaceutical science. The successful candidate will be responsible for the upkeep of our mammalian cell culture lines and exosome purification; assist with in vitro test (assay at cell level and physiochemical property studies for nano-formulation) and in vivo test with mice models. This is an excellent opportunity to join a small biotechnology startup company with a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This position requires a motivated individual with good lab notebook record-keeping and communication skills that is able to work under minimal supervision.
- Maintain of mammalian cell culture for exosome production and cancer therapeutics studies
- Purify exosomes from cell culture medium using ultracentrifugation or related method
- Hand on experiment for nano-formulation in vitro assays, including assays on cell level and physiochemical property studies
- Hand on experiment for mice study.
- Communicate effectively through written and oral means.