Location: Kent Ridge Campus, SG
Company: National University of Singapore
Institute for Health Innovation & Technology (iHealthtech) ,National University of Singapore (NUS)
Advancing health through innovation, iHealthtech seeks to address clinical needs through the development of innovative disruptive health technologies and bring them from the bench to the bedside, thus benefitting patients and society.
We are seeking a research fellow with interest and expertise in nano-fabrication, exosomes and genetic engineering.
The candidate will be responsible for using biophysical and genetic stimuli to engineer exosome. The candidate will also need to independently design and execute experiments, troubleshoot issues, interpret results and give project updates.
We provide a highly competitive remuneration package that commensurates with the qualifications and relevant experience of the successful candidate. The candidate will also be fully supported in their career development in different areas like research, industry, consulting and education.To apply, please send your CV and contact details of three referees to Dr Andy Tay (email@example.com) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants should possess a PhD in bioengineering, biomedical sciences, material sciences, life sciences or immunology from a well-recognized university or research institute.
- Experience with exosome, stem cell culture and genetic engineering will be favoured.
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals, preferably at least 2 first-author papers in reputable journals.
- Able to undertake independent research and be an effective team player.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, able to work flexible hours and within the deadline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.