- To design and perform experiments on preparations and characterisation of extracellular vesicles.
- To perform animal experiments and harvesting tissue samples for immunophenotyping using flow cytometry and multiplex cytokine analyses.
- To perform molecular/biochemical assays including RT-PCR, western blotting, and ELISAs.
- To work with Principal Investigator in supervision of graduate students and research interns on their projects.
- To assist in general laboratory management and procurement.
- To be meticulous with a positive working attitude and work as a team member in a fast-paced research environment.
- To assist Principal Investigator in project reporting, research presentations, and manuscript preparations.
Candidates must hold an internationally-recognised doctorate degree in Biomedical/Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent, with 1st author original research publications and at least 2 years of laboratory working experience.
The candidate should have:
- Knowledge and experience in extracellular vesicles, their preparation and characterisation.
- Experience in basic cell culture and molecular/biochemistry/immunological techniques including RT-PCR, western blotting, ELISA, immunofluorescence and flow cytometry
- Experience in handling small animals including mouse and rats