ESC Working Group on Cellular Biology of the Heart webinar
Tuesday, 23 February 2021 from 18:00 to 19:00 CET – Free for everyone
After watching the webinar, participants will be able to:
- recognise exosome basics – what are extracellular vesicles and how to isolate them;
- appreciate the beneficial effects that exosomes appear to have on the heart following myocardial infarction;
- understand some of the practical and experimental limitations of using exosomes; and
- identify what remains to be investigated and determined about exosomes.
Professor Joost Sluijter
UMC Utrecht Regenerative Medicine Center
University Medical Center Utrecht
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Professor Philippe Menasché
Service de Chirurgie Cardio-vasculaire
Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou
Associate Professor Lucio Barile
Laboratory for Cardiovascular Theranostics
Professor Sean Davidson
The Hatter Cardiovascular Institute
University College London
- This webinar is designed for early-career scientists who are beginning their research, clinical researchers who are passingly familiar with exosomes and more experienced researchers working on myocardial infarction who would like to learn the essentials about exosomes.
- During the webinar, you will be encouraged to send your questions by chat and interact with our key opinion leaders who will provide live feedback.
- An application has been made to the EACCME® for CME accreditation of this event.
- The webinar is available on PC and tablets. The use of a smartphone is not recommended.
- To answer the MCQs during the live, you must allow pop-up windows.
- A high-speed Internet connection is required (minimum 2 Mbps).