March 9, 2023 @ 2:00 PM EST
Exosomes have emerged as one of the most recent promising platforms for drug delivery and therapeutics for a wide range of diseases. Their distinctive properties such as innate stability, low immunogenicity, biocompatibility, and excellent tissue or cell penetration capabilities allow them to function as superior natural nanoparticles.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join a panel of industry experts, including Information Scientist Janet Sasso of CAS, Faculty Member Atta Behfar of the Mayo Clinic, Chief Technology Officer and Owner Tim Moseley of Direct Biologics, and Co-Founder and Chief Scientific Officer Steven Stice of Aruna Bio to discover the progress in scientific research in the field. Register now to get up-to-date information on the current advancement of clinical applications in cardiovascular, neurological, and lung diseases, as well as the obstacles that need to be addressed.
This ACS Webinar is moderated by Program Manager Qiongqiong Angela Zhou at CAS and co-produced with CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society.
What You Will Learn
- The current state of exosome scientific research, therapeutic potential, and key players
- Advantages and challenges of exosomes in drug delivery and therapeutics
- Noteworthy examples of exosome application in drug delivery and therapeutics by industry experts
- Thursday, March 9, 2023 @ 2-3:15 pm ET
- Free to Register with ACS ID
- The slides will available for download on the day of the event